In this training you will deepen your knowledge about the Kjeldahl method. In the practical part you will do a determination of ammonium, nitrate (Devarda method and salicylic acid digestion) and organic nitrogen in a sample. You will experience the functionality of the software KjelLink for the KjelMaster K-375. Data import / export and creating reports will become routine. In the basic maintenance session you will do a pump calibration, change sealings and get hints and tricks for daily maintenance.
Content of training
- Advanced theory of the Kjeldahl method
- Optimize digestion and distillation parameters (save time and chemicals)
- Determination of ammonium, nitrate (Devarda method and salicylic acid digestion) and organic nitrogen in a sample
- KjelLink for the KjelMaster K-375: Functionality of the software, data import / export, creating reports
- Basic maintenance, pump calibration, changing sealing etc.
BUCHI Labortechnik AG, CH-9230 Flawil, Switzerland
May 6 and 7, 2020 (registration deadline: April 10)
October 14 and 15, 2020 (registration deadline: September 18)