Lyophilization Process Development for Human Breast Milk
Lyophilization process, also known as freeze-drying, is a critical and intricate technique used in various industries, particularly pharmaceuticals, food, and biotechnology, to remove moisture from sensitive materials while preserving their structural integrity and efficacy. Moreover, it enables the creation of powdered forms of perishable products, like instant coffee or powdered milk, facilitating transportation and storage while retaining their original quality. Join our industry experts to learn more about the method
Gather more insights about the following:
- Current developments in the freeze drying method
- How to overcome the current challenges in preserving human breast milk
- How sublimation helps preserve nutrients, immunological and probiotic compounds
- How to prolong shelf life and guarantee safe storage
- Case study: freeze drying service for breast milk
With Infinite-Technology™, the Lyovapor™ L-300 is the first lab freeze dryer for continuous sublimation thanks to two alternately working condensers that are automatically cleaned. In addition, control the entire process remotely via mobile devices.
As the first freeze dryer with Infinite-Control™, the compact Lyovapor L-200 offers unparalleled automation in sublimation. Easily create and run methods, log data, record charts in real-time and interact from anywhere at anytime with mobile devices.