All you need to know for successful NIR calibration development
The speed of NIR spectroscopy in analyzing a vast range of analytes can streamline several processes in the food and feed industry. Rapid analysis can improve productivity and reduce quality control and development costs. Results can be gained in seconds as opposed to hours.
During the webinar find out:
- What is a Calibration and why do we need to develop them?
- Is it possible to calibrate any parameter?
- What are the steps I need to follow for calibration development?
- How many samples do I need and how do I select them?
- How can we judge the performance of a calibration?
and many more...