User Training Extraction - on demand
The Advanced Extraction training will deepen your knowledge about Extraction. Both, classical as well as Pressurized Solvent Extraction will be part of this training.
During a hands-on session, we will discuss all steps of the total fat determination of a food sample incl. homogenization and hydrolysis. In another hands-on session, you will see the complete workflow from sample to extract for an environmental sample.
Information about method development, tipps&tricks, best practice, and troubleshooting will help you in your daily experience with extraction in the lab.
- Introduction into the extraction theory including different extraction methods
- Hands-on incl. method development, tipps&tricks, best practice, and troubleshooting for:
- Total fat determination of a food sample
- Sample preparation of an environmental sample
This training is available on demand. Please click the green button 'register' and describe your request. We will get in contact with you afterwards.
Also, please note that we require a minimum of 2 participants in order to carry out this training.
- Customer can determine the fat content of different food samples
- The customer knows about the possibility to prepare environmental samples for analysis via Pressurized Solvent Extraction