User Training Kjeldahl (virtual)
The practical session will cover detailed training on the whole workflow including sample preparation, digestion, distillation and titration.
• Basic and advanced theory and practical sessions for Kjeldahl nitrogen determination
• Blank, reference substances and sample preparation
• Preparing BUCHI distillation units for analysis
• Workflow optimization to save time
• Tips & tricks
• Introduction to tools such as KjelOptimizer & KjelLink: Functionality of the software, data import/ export, creating reports
We offer another session with the same content on May 4 from 15.00-17.00 CET (Swiss time).
Please note that we require a minimum of two participants in order to carry out this training. Please register by clicking the green button 'Register'.
- Introduction to the workflow & details (sample preparation, digestion, distillation and titration)
- How to optimize the workflow and save time
- What kind of tools there are and how to use them