The Rotavapor® R-100 is an entry-level rotary evaporator that meets the essential needs in economical evaporation and is developed according to BUCHI’s high-quality standards.
- Maximum evaporation flask size : 5 l
- Maximum heating bath temperature : 220 °C
- Lift : Manual & Electronic
- Condensers : 8 types
- Possibility to have an IQ/OQ : Yes
- Maximum evaporation flask size : 4 l
- Maximum heating bath temperature : 95 °C
- Lift : Manual
- Condensers : 2 types
- Possibility to have an IQ/OQ : No
- ( pdf ) Operation Manual Rotavapor R-100 en
- ( pdf ) Technical Data Sheet Rotavapor R-100
- ( pdf ) Product Brochure Rotavapor R-100 en
- ( pdf ) Solution Brochure Laboratory Evaporation Glassware en
Recirculating Chiller F-100 / F-105
BUCHI recirculating chiller versions with different performance options for your personal needs available. Remote controlled cooling allows easy operation. Very efficient distillation thanks to the complete integration of the cooling device in the evaporation system.
Vacuum Pump V-100
The Vacuum Pump V-100 is a chemical-resistant and economical vacuum source with a space-saving design. It covers the essential needs of the membrane vacuum generation.
The Interface I-100 is perfectly suited for economical vacuum regulation. As the central interface of the economical solution “Rotavapor® Essential”, it increases the efficiency of the evaporation process.
For every day’s application in QC and R&D laboratories: Concentration, Reflux reaction, Re-crystallization.
Required for sample preparation in order to monitor the environmental pollution: Soxhlet extraction, Concentration.
Academia / Education
For a wide range of applications in academic education: Full range of evaporation applications.
For various applications in QC as well as for laboratory scale formulations in R&D departments: Distillation, Concentration, Drying.
Food / Beverage
Used for QC in the food, beverage and industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components: Distillation, Concentration, Drying.
Used for QC in the feed industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components: Distillation, Concentration, Drying.