Graphene-based composites can be used to improve the electric conductivity and cycling performance of lithium batteries (LIBs). In this whitepaper, learn more about the steps needed to obtain graphene-based composites using the spray drying technique. Find out more about:
- Graphene and the spray drying process
- How to obtain graphene-based composites as cathode and anode material
- Schematic for synthesis of LTO/GS and pPAN-S/GNS composites
- Process parameters for spray drying of produce Fe2O3/graphene sheets, Li4Ti5O12/graphene sheets and others
- Function of various graphene powders in battery research and development
Get more efficient, longer lasting LIBs with spray dried graphene-based composites.