2023 Jan. 1
User Training Chromatography (virtual) - on demand
The chromatography training is designed to help you get the most out of your preparative chromatography system. This virtual training is available on demand.
Content of training
Performance and flexibility fitting your needs
The chromatography training is designed to help you get the most out of your preparative chromatography system. We will discuss how to optimize separations for speed and purity, how to choose the right detection method, and how to take good care of your system. Besides this you have the possibility to discuss your own sample, that we can find the right solution for your specific separation problem.
- Advanced theory of chromatography (preparative application)
- Choosing solvent systems and optimizing gradients
- Choosing the right column size and material
- Optimizing settings
- Optimizing detection
- Discussing customer samples
- FAQ's and failure handling
- Basic maintenance
Please note that we require a minimum of 2 participants in order to carry out this training. Contact us by clicking the green button 'Register'.
- Learn how to optimize your separation
- Learn tips and tricks how to maintain your system and columns
2023 Jan. 1
3.5 hours with 0.5 h break, from 08.00 to 12.00 CET or from 14.00 to 18.00 CET
Virtual, by Livestorm session
CHF 300.00 per person
Language of training