Experiences of using natural resources for drug discovery
Join Assoc. Prof. Dr. Elfahmi from School of Pharmacy , Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia to learn about natural products in the drug discovery process. Gain an overview, tips and tricks on how to optimize your extraction, concentration, purification and fractionation methods.
- Overview of the drug discovery process, with focus on herbal medicine
- Extraction techniques – conventional and advanced methods
- Tips and tricks for extract and fraction concentration
- Methods for enrichment, fractionation and purification
- Case studies on isolation of cassava bioflavonoids (CBDs), Moringa bioflavonoids (MBDs), asiaticosides & madecassosides
The Rotavapor® R-300 meets the highest expectations of convenience and versatility in rotary evaporation. Its modular design allows the R-300 to be extended to a fully integrated system where a central interface regulates each component.
Pure Chromatography Systems
Perform any flash or prep HPLC application easily and safely with our extremely compact Pure Chromatography Systems. The Pure platform is fitting to your needs and environment and offers maximal user and sample safety, while using minimal space.
The UniversalExtractor E-800 is powerful and perfect for demanding extraction tasks. Six distinct extraction positions enable individual process control and simultaneous operation of different extraction methods with high speed and reproducibility.