Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
We are looking for a talented QA automation engineer to design and implement testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, you will be responsible for analysing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their functionality, performance, and security.
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Being part of an agile team and taking the ownership identifying weaknesses and problem areas in software applications and concepting solutions to mitigate them
- Suggesting automated software test procedures and infrastructure
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans
- Design, write, and “execute” automated tests
What skills do you need to bring?
- BSc degree in computer science or relevant field
- Certification in QA / QA Automation preferred (e.g ISTQB)
- First experience with QA Automation required (1-3 years)
- Experience with QA Automation tools and frameworks preferred (Cypress, Jmeter, Xamarin UITest, Postman, SQLLite, Nunit ..)
- Experience with agile / lean collaboration (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Good written and verbal communication (English)
What can we offer you?
We offer an innovative technology environment that combines the values of a family business with the internationality of a global group structure. With us, you will find a new challenge with diverse tasks and an open, friendly corporate culture. A modern workplace, contemporary employment conditions and equal opportunities are a matter of course for us.
For questions regarding this job offer please address to Roberto Fognini, Head of Software Engineering, email@example.com. Please send your application to Cornelia Lamrani, Senior Manager People & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org.