Senior System Architect 80-100%
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining BUCHI’s platform and software
- Provide architectural expertise, direction and assistance to business units and software development teams
- Develop, document and communicate plans for investing in system architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities
- Conduct research on emerging technologies to support systems development and to recommend appropriate technologies
- Confer with Business Owners, Product Managers and UX Lead to define development requirements for complex systems and infrastructure
- Definition of system and software architectures and concepts and accompanying their implementation
What skills do you need to bring?
- Extensive experience in with .NET, Azure Cloud and in developing strategic systems architecture plans
- Strong understanding of information processing principles, practices and software evaluation
- Experience with (scaled) agile product delivery approaches
- Proven experience with (Secure) Software Development Life Cycle
- Superior written and oral communication skills (English)
- Able to work in a lean agile team-oriented, collaborative environment
What can we offer you?
We offer you an innovative technology environment that combines the values of a Swiss family business with the internationality of a global group structure. With us, you will find a new challenge with a variety of tasks and an open, friendly corporate culture. A modern workplace, modern employment conditions and equal opportunities are a matter of course for us.
For questions regarding this job offer please address to Roberto Fognini, Head of Software Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application to Cornelia Lamrani, Senior Manager People & Culture, email@example.com.