Sales Engineer Lombardia
With innovative and high-quality products and solutions, BUCHI makes a valuable contribution to the health and safety of people and the environment. As a leading global supplier of laboratory equipment and solutions for chemical-pharmaceutical research, food and feed, and environmental analysis, we create added value for our customers and the society.
BUCHI Italia is looking for a Sales Engineer in Lombardia who will report to the Market Organization Manager. As a Sales Engineer you will sell the complete portfolio of BUCHI instruments, support our customers through sales visit and product demonstration, and use our state of the art company CRM and sales enablement tools.
What makes your everyday life at BUCHI exciting:
- Growing sales and achieving targets in Lombardia working together with the MO manager, service, and marketing colleagues and directly with our customers
- Organizing, planning and scheduling selling time to effectively cover the assigned territory
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity while building long-term relationships
- Using company CRM and sales enablement tool to give professional support to our customers and complete transparency on territory activities
What skills do you need to bring to BUCHI:
- Work experience in sales with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in scientific instruments or capital equipment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The discipline to maintain a customer relationship management (CRM) system daily and complete necessary weekly reports
- Excellent relationship-building skills to create trust with customers and synergy with dealers
- Willingness to work with a dynamic team and bring contribution to the company results
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in science, preferably in chemistry, agriculture or food science and technology.
What can we offer you:
We offer you a challenging and rewarding job in a dynamic company; you will be part of a high qualified team, with good working relationships and development possibilities
- Full time employment
- Full benefit package: Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Health insurance
Would you like to join our team and contribute to BUCHI Italia's success? We'd be delighted to hear from you. Please send your complete application to