Professional Software Engineer
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Develop software solutions (Mobile, Desktop, Web) conferring with PO/users and studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities, making recommendations, and implementing systems
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation and clear codes
What skills do you need to bring?
- BSc degree in computer science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer / Developer (3-5 year)
- Experience with the .NET / C# Tech Stack
- Experience designing interactive applications (WPF, Xamarin Forms)
- Experience with protocols for data exchange via different communication types (RS232/485, Ethernet, WiFi, MQTT, etc.)
- Experience with agile collaboration models (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, DevSecOps)
- Proficiency in software engineering practices and tools
- Good written and verbal communication (English)
What can we offer you?
We offer an innovative technology environment that combines the values of a family business with the internationality of a global group structure. With us, you will find a new challenge with diverse tasks and an open, friendly corporate culture. A modern workplace, contemporary employment conditions and equal opportunities are a matter of course for us.
For questions regarding this job offer please address to Roberto Fognini, Head of Software Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application to Cornelia Lamrani, Senior Manager People & Culture, email@example.com.