You are jointly responsible for the further development, support and training of the Rotavapor® products. You are the partner for the sales side in technical questions and also support the product management in market observations and in the creation of new marketing tools. In an interdisciplinary environment you are in contact with Sales, R & D, Quality Management and Global Communication.
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Technical support for our international sales partners
- Product support and maintenance during the entire product life cycle
- Active support in marketing activities and market observations
- Customer training and product presentations on local and international level
- Coordination of customer applications and report writing
- Development of customer specific solutions
What skills do you need to bring?
- Basic scientific and technical training (laboratory assistant, university of applied sciences, university), preferably in the fields of chemistry, pharmaceuticals, process engineering, food technology
- Flair for business issues, ideally enhanced with a postgraduate degree
- International marketing, segment and/or sales experience in the laboratory equipment sector is an advantage
- Team player with a high level of customer orientation and a strong focus on quality
- Good communication skills in German and English (oral+written) and a certain willingness to travel
What can we offer you?
- An innovative technology environment in a dynamic team
- An open, friendly corporate culture
- The values of a globally oriented Swiss family business
- A modern workplace, home office arrangement, company restaurant, tennis court as examples of our attractive employment conditions
Please send your application to Cornelia Lamrani, Senior Manager People & Culture. This advertisement is addressed to all talents, regardless of gender and age.
Only direct applications will be accepted.
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG