Product Manager / Product Owner Software (m/w/d) 80-100%
With innovative and high-quality products and solutions, BUCHI makes a valuable contribution to the health and safety of people and the environment. As a leading global supplier of laboratory equipment and solutions for chemical-pharmaceutical research, food and feed, and environmental analysis, we create added value for our customers and the society.
Automatization and digitalization are the main innovation drivers in our customer’s segments at NIR-Online GmbH, a subsidiary of BUCHI. Here, beside of excellent spectrometer products for process and quality control, our software gives the full capacity of NIR-Online in the hands of our customers. As the PM/PO Software you will bring our value proposition to the next level.
What makes your everyday life at BUCHI exciting:
The PM/PO Software defines, positions, and manages all software products and tools of the Business Area NIR-Online and is responsible for the completion, deadlines, and budgets of software development projects. The PM/PO Software takes part and represents the BA in the corporate software platform initiative. He/she shapes the product vision, builds its requirements, manages the backlog, and ensures good interactions within the Scrum Team and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Definition, positioning and lifetime management of software products and tools
- Shared responsibility with the PM Technology & Customization for the success of
the BA`s products and solutions.
- Keeping close contact to all major internal & external stakeholders
- Leader in software development projects as integral parts of the group’s SW platform initiative
- Shaping of the product’s vision, builds its requirements, manages the backlog
What skills do you need to bring to BUCHI:
- Experience in leading projects and teams within matrix organizations
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Solid technical background in agile software development processes; distributed software infrastructures; process instrumentation and data communication, preferably in the context of process spectrometers
- Decisive, self-motivated, and target driven
- Fluent in oral and written German and English
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Shared physical presence in both the BA’s and the groups HQ location required
What can we offer you:
We offer you a challenging task in an international, interdisciplinary, and highly motivated team. We operate in an inspiring, modern, and attractive working environment with flexible working hours and give room for your personal development.
Have we met your interest? If yes, please, send your complete application to
Dr. Michael Markus
or call me on my cell phone, +49 151 27066275, to get more information.