Product Manager Evaporation
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Developing marketing materials for global campaigns, product launches, etc. using modern communication tools
- Analyzing market data, creating strategy and content for campaigns and future product developments
- Development of a product vision, detailed with user requirements and their implementation in an interdisciplinary development team
- Market observations (competition, regions, segments)
- Support with inquiries, training
What skills do you need to bring?
- Scientific and technical studies in the field of pharmaceuticals/chemicals, process engineering or analytics as well as good marketing skills and project experience
- Experience in product management of capital goods in the laboratory sector
- Flair for modern marketing, ideally enhanced with appropriate postgraduate studies
- Team player, with a high level of customer orientation and a strong focus on quality
- Good communication skills in German and English (oral + written), other languages of advantage
What can we offer you?
- An innovative technology environment in a dynamic team
- An open, friendly corporate culture
- The values of a globally oriented Swiss family business
- A modern workplace, home office arrangement, company restaurant, tennis court as examples of our attractive employment conditions
Please send your application to Cornelia Lamrani, Senior Manager People & Culture. This call for applications addresses all talents, regardless of gender and age.