Customer Support Engineer (a)
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Execution of installations, maintenance, and repairs
- Customer support on site as well as in telephone and remote maintenance support
- Customer training (German, English)
- Sales support e.g., through trade fair preparation and product demonstrations
- Cooperation in the further development of our range of services
What skills do you need to bring?
- Education in the field of electrical / automation technology or mechatronics, further training as a technician desirable
- Experience in analog electronics and digital measurement data acquisition.
- Several years of experience in the service and support of industrial measurement technology with in-depth knowledge in process automation
- Excellent PC and software skills as well as strong communication skills in English and German (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel of 30%
What can we offer you?
We offer you an innovative technology environment that combines the values of a Swiss family business with the internationality of a global group structure. With us, you will find a new challenge with a variety of tasks and an open, friendly corporate culture. A modern workplace, modern employment conditions and equal opportunities are a matter of course for us.
For further information, please contact Andreas Sehrt, Head of Global Support, phone +49 6227 732678. If you are interested in working in an innovative environment, please send your application to Sehrt.email@example.com.