What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Coach and train people and teams in agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Integrate related methodologies within the company
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile “processes”
- Provide training to employees on agile principles and values
- Help teams navigate agile tools and software
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in
What skills do you need to bring?
- BSc degree in computer science or relevant field
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- Preferably first experiences with SAFe
- Proven experience as a Scrum master or as an agile coach
- Knowledge of agile software development practices (SDLC, BizDevSecOps)
- Good written and verbal communication (English)
What can we offer you?
We offer an innovative technology environment that combines the values of a family business with the internationality of a global group structure. With us, you will find a new challenge with diverse tasks and an open, friendly corporate culture. A modern workplace, contemporary employment conditions and equal opportunities are a matter of course for us.
For questions regarding this job offer please address to Roberto Fognini, Head of Software Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application to Cornelia Lamrani, Senior Manager People & Culture, email@example.com.