Insights into double encapsulation using the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 HP
Explore the possibilities offered by the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 HP to produce particles with sizes less than a micron.
In this webinar, we will:
- review the advantages and challenges of the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 HP for the production of very small particles,
- present potential applications available for this new technology.
Prof. Simon Benita, Karin Karligano and Dr. Kailash C. Petkar will lay the focus of this webinar on the possibilities to use the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 for double encapsulation processes and drug delivery.
The following topics will be discussed:
- encapsulation of oligonucleotides for the treatment of Duchenne disease
- entrapment of proteins for prolonged release
- double nano-encapsulation intended for subcutaneous, intramuscular and intravenous injections
- preparation of nano-in-nanoparticles for potential delivery of hydrophilic macromolecules which is a unique feature of the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 HP.